1 Year Certificate
PHILOSOPHY: Designed to meet the demands of the modern business office, this certificate enables the student to better manage information in the typical office setting and to be an integral part of the accounting process
EXPECTED LEARNER OUTCOMES:
1. Demonstrate appropriate level knowledge of basic business principles.
2. Apply basic generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
3. Apply basic computerized accounting skills.
4. Demonstrate application of fundamental business math skills.
5. Demonstrate the appropriate level technological skills used in the business accounting environment.